Green Tea Liquid Hand Soap
Enriched with organic extracts of green tea, birch and aloe vera
- Perfect product to give you a soft, clean and supple skin.
- Fresh green tea fragrance.
- The product formulation limits the occurrence of skin reactions and guarantees an extraordinary skin tolerance having been tested for nickel, chrome and cobalt (detectable threshold < 0.01 ppm), and for hypoallergenicity and skin compatibility.
- Conceived including all the techniques currently available and meeting all the latest, strictest and best known certifications.
- A product formulation that does not contain LES/SLES/SLS or similar, parabens, thiazolinones, PEG, silicones, EO/PO, chemical solvents and thickeners, colorants, and many others more.
|Component||Naturalness||What it is||What it does|
|AQUA||No ref.||Osmotic water microbiologically tested each time it is produced (not regular tap water!)||Acting as a solvent, it gives active ingredients an appearance that makes them easy to use|
|SODIUM METHYL 2-SULFOLAURATE||Plant-derived surfactant||Cleanses gently; acts synergistically with the other active ingredients|
|SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE||Plant-derived surfactant||Cleanses gently; acts synergistically with the other active ingredients|
|COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE||Plant-derived surfactant||Cleanses gently; acts synergistically with the other active ingredients|
|DISODIUM 2-SULFOLAURATE||Plant-derived surfactant||Cleanses gently; acts synergistically with the other active ingredients|
|PARFUM||ICEA perfume||Thanks to it, using the product is a pleasant experience for consumers|
|TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE||Sequestrant||Helps improve product performance|
|PCA||Plant-derived surfactant||Active ingredient with moisturising properties|
|SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE||Preservatives||Keep product microbiologically stable throughout its entire life|
|CITRIC ACID||Sequestrant and stabilizer||Rectifies the right product acidity|
|CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT||Extract of organic green tea||Aqueous extract of organic green tea; soothing properties|
|ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE||Extract of organic aloe vera||Aloe vera juice; soothing properties|
|BETULA ALBA LEAF EXTRACT||Extract of organic birch||Aqueous extract of birch; dermo-purifying properties|
Verify and Download
It is the International Ecodermatology Association that rules the eco-dermo-compatibility of the products, assessing their environmental impact and skin interaction through specific skin toxicity tests.