Green Tea Hair Conditioner
Enriched with organic extracts of green tea and chestnut for regular, fine and coloured hair.
- A naturally effective product to get shine and easier to comb hair.
- Formulation enriched by an exclusive blend of moisturizing agents and plant based & organic extracts retrieved with a 100% solvent-free process.
- Repairs and fortifies hair, which helps improve hair softness as well as anti-static properties and shine.
- Fresh green tea fragrance.
- The product formulation limits the occurrence of skin reactions and guarantees an extraordinary skin tolerance having been tested for nickel, chrome and cobalt (detected value < 0.2 ppm), and for hypoallergenicity and skin compatibility.
- Conceived including all the techniques currently available and meeting all the latest, strictest and best known certifications.
- A product formulation that does not contain LES/SLES/SLS or similar, parabens, thiazolinones, PEG, silicones, EO/PO, chemical solvents and thickeners, colorants, and many others more.
|Component||Naturalness||What it is||What it does|
|AQUA||No ref.||Osmotic water microbiologically tested each time is produced (not regular tap water!)||Acting as a solvent makes active ingredients easy to be used|
|Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate||cationic emulsifier||Mixture of conditioning agents and emulsifiers|
|Cetyl Alcohol||Consistency factor||Contributes to the creation of the emulsion|
|Dicaprylyl Ether||Emollient||Non-greasy softening and shining agent|
|Stearyl Alcohol||Consistency factor||Contributes to the creation of the emulsion|
|Hydrolyzed Chestnut Extraxt||Plant extract of organic chestnut||Aqueous extract of chestnut; repairing and fortifying properties|
|Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract||Extract of organic green tea||Aqueous extract of organic green tea; soothing properties|
|PARFUM||Perfume compliant to ICEA standards||Delivers a pleasant experience for consumers|
|CITRIC ACID||Sequestrant and stabilizer||Delivers the right product acidity|
Verify and Download
It is the International Ecodermatology Association that rules the eco-dermo-compatibility of the products, assessing their environmental impact and skin interaction through specific skin toxicity tests.